sexta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2008

Believe

Some time ago, a friend said to me that I should believe in myself and in my abilities. That I should fight for what I want and do whatever I picture myself doing.

Some time ago, I posted these same words here and, since then, I’ve thought about the same questions, the same doubts. “What do I picture myself doing?”, “What am I good at?”.

May be, in this time I’ve been thinking about these things, I could find some answers to the questions on my mind. But there are so many things about me that I still don’t know. I still don’t know what I am good at. And I don’t think I’ll discover it very soon.

What I know is what everyone should: I want and I need to believe in my dreams. It doesn’t matter what it is…I just need to believe.

(21 de agosto de 2008)

Nenhum comentário: